|Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA|
||Regional Technical Advisor, Marine Service Division, Kennesaw, GA
||Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Regional Technical Advisor to join our Marine Group. This position will provide timely and effective response to dealer and OEM boat builder service inquiries, including customer relations, troubleshooting assistance, warranty administration, repair parts and technical issues.
- Communicate directly with Yamaha dealers through telephone contact regarding technical issues, customer relations issues and to provide service related information.
- Teach dealership technicians proper troubleshooting techniques over the telephone.
- Manage effectively, through time management skills, the telephone workload, warranty claims administration, reports and other assignments as required.
- Provide authorizations for customer relations and in-warranty repairs.
- Administer customer relations and warranty claim payment as assigned.
- Document precisely, all contacts on a computerized call logging system.
- Communicate through timely reports on product issues and other industry issues as specified or requested.
- Interface with others in the department to exchange information and provide better support to the caller.
- Provide technical support to the corporate display at boat shows and other events as assigned.
- Provide technical support to on-water demonstrations of our product at OEM Boat Builder dealer meetings.
- Associates degree (preferably in Marine Technology), or equivalent Marine industry service certifications.
- Minimum 3-5 years Marine industry Service experience, troubleshooting and repairing outboard engines
- 2-3 years in rigging/maintenance of boat fuel and electrical systems.
- Excellent record in providing superior customer service on technical issues at a dealership or with an OEM.
- Work history must include a leadership position with responsibility for making work assignments and delivering employee training.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and customer service skills a must.
||Yamaha offers a “Total Rewards Package” which includes a great work environment, competitive salary and generous benefits package including medical/dental/vision in addition to an employee/employer 401(k) plan. Please forward your resume and salary history to (include job code bb/RTA/GA:
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.
1270 Chastain Road
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer.