Yamaha’s Command Link Integrated Information
System is simple, streamlined and sophisticated. It’s
the perfect blend of innovative technology and reliability
you’ve come to expect from Yamaha, providing many
features and functions.
Command Link Installation
– A Model Of Simplicity
• Command Link is a robust Local Area Network (LAN)
system. A LAN consists of associated peripheral devices
that are interconnected, sharing resources and information.
• Streamlined harnesses integrate all vital Yamaha
• Installation and service is quick, easy and convenient.
A New Dimension In Information Management
Command Link connects all vital Yamaha systems into one
highly advanced digital network.
• Cruise information, engine monitoring and on-board
diagnostics are integrated into a single, easy-to-use
• The boat operator can monitor all major engine
systems with fewer gauges.
A New Level of Reliability
With its enhanced ability to deliver information, Yamaha’s
digital technology improves accuracy and reliability.
• Yamaha’s digital harness uses a premium
quality twisted pair wire. Wires are fine and tightly
packed to promote reliability.
• Color-coded connectors reduce the chance of wiring
errors — and they’re water and corrosion resistant
for added durability.
• Fewer components and fewer wires mean fewer chances
for water intrusion or electrical shorts.
Advanced digital technology eliminates yesterday’s
cumbersome jumble of wires, harnesses, hoses and
gauge wiring — replacing it with simple-to-install