Race-proven technology in a ride-priced package. The spring rates can be easily adjusted for your riding style and terrain. Fine tune your ride height and plushness independent of your bottom-out resistance and roll stiffness. Inside the anodized 6061-T6 aluminum bodies, the application-specific valving will help soak up even the hardest of terrain. Turn the rebound adjuster to further fine tune the damping control to suit your style.
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) FLOAT® with EVOL® air chamber
- When combined with the main air spring, the extra volume (EVOL®) air chamber enables the final portion of the progressive spring curve to be tuned for bottom-out resistance and roll control while maintaining plush shock action
- Advanced velocity-sensitive high-flow damping
- Infinitely adjustable dual air spring: main chamber (ride height and initial spring rate) and EVOL® chamber (bottom-out resistance and roll control), plus rebound damping.
- Lose up to 6 pounds when replacing coil spring shocks
- 100% rebuildable and revalveable
- Air pump included