You want the comfort and convenience of high-quality snowmobile gear, but let’s be honest: you don’t need every bell and whistle that’s offered. You want to stay dry and warm, but without breaking the bank!
Welcome to Yamaha’s Adventure line: Yamaha-branded, and non-branded, quality trail gear at an affordable price. No, we didn’t skimp on the high-end materials that count – this is high-quality, durable cold weather wear. Instead, we kept Adventure’s price extremely competitive by using simple, practical patterns and leaving out some of the costly features a lot of people never use, like removable liners, extra pockets here and there, and so on.
That no-nonsense approach makes Adventure apparel perfect for people who only plan to ride a few times a year and want to spend their money on that snowmobiling vacation instead of on gear that will be hanging in the closet most of the season. It’s also great gear for kids (we all know how fast they grow), and to have around as extras for family and friends. Check out Adventure in this catalog – we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see how far your money can stretch this winter.
- 420D dobby nylon with 2000mm/2000g Reissa® waterproof breathable coating
- DuPont™ Teflon® finish for added protection from the elements
- 8/6 oz. insulation, 3M™ reflective piping for nighttime visibility
- YKK® zipper fronts, underarm vents
- Key pocket on lower sleeve and inner pocket for added storage
- Shock-cord-adjustable hem with wind skirt
- Durable Cordura® spandex cuffs