You want the comfort and convenience of high-quality snowmobile gear, but let’s be honest: you don’t need every bell and whistle that’s offered. You want to stay dry and warm, but without breaking the bank!
Welcome to Yamaha’s Adventure line: Yamaha-branded, and non-branded, quality trail gear at an affordable price. No, we didn’t skimp on the high-end materials that count – this is high-quality, durable cold weather wear. Instead, we kept Adventure’s price extremely competitive by using simple, practical patterns and leaving out some of the costly features a lot of people never use, like removable liners, extra pockets here and there, and so on.
That no-nonsense approach makes Adventure apparel perfect for people who only plan to ride a few times a year and want to spend their money on that snowmobiling vacation instead of on gear that will be hanging in the closet most of the season. It’s also great gear for kids (we all know how fast they grow), and to have around as extras for family and friends. Check out Adventure in this catalog – we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see how far your money can stretch this winter.
- 305D Cordura® HP, 10,000mm/8000g waterproof/ breathable with DuPont™ Teflon® finish and reflective patch on back of legs
- Outlast® fleece tricot lining
- Thinsulate™ insulation (200g for hips, 150g for legs, 100g for bib/under storm skirt)
- Drop back seat system with full length waterproof side zippers
- Thermal dry seat insert (2000mm breathable coated)
- 2" inseam length adjustable hem
- 450D hem reinforcement and fully seam sealed