Many long time snowmobilers will remember SnoForce from the ’80s, as well as the exceptional quality associated with the brand. Now that iconic brand gets a 21st century facelift!
Yamaha has developed a full line of SnoForce snowmobile jackets, bibs, gloves, and boots for both mountain and trail riders designed to surpass their expectations in both functionality and price. In fact, SnoForce apparel has the same industry leading technological advantages as its Yamaha-brand counterparts, including Outlast® temperature-regulating textiles. Compare them side by side in the upcoming pages and you’ll see that SnoForce may be just what you’re looking for.
All SnoForce gear proudly displays its own new logo design, perfect for riders who like something a little understated as well as riders of other brands who recognize the advantages of Yamaha’s advanced technology.
- 305D Cordura® HP, 10000mm/8000g waterproof/breathable
- DuPont™ Teflon® finish with reflective patch on the back lower legs
- Outlast® fleece tricot lining
- Full length 2-way waterproof side zippers
- Thermal dry seat insert
- 2" inseam length adjustable hem
- Button-adjustable storm skirt
- 450D hem reinforcement and fully seam sealed